Although I have been a full-time large format photographer for many years,
most of my work has been personal and artistic in nature.
Let's face it, there's just not a large market for film-based photography.
Therefore, to begin my initiative into HABS/HAER/HALS Heritage Documentation projects,
I offer here some of the reference letters I obtained several years ago when I was seeking grant funding for my book,
A Space for Faith: The Colonial Meetinghouses of New England.
- Carl R. Nold, President and CEO, Historic New England, and Chairman, American Association of Museums
- James L. Garvin, New Hampshire State Architectural Historian, emeritus
- Thomas Kelleher, Curator, Old Sturbridge Village
In addition, here are references relating to recent Heritage Documentation assignments:
- Rob Stephenson, Project Manager, Jaffrey NH Meetinghouse Documentation Project
- Mae Williams, Architectural Historian, Jaffrey NH Meetinghouse Documentation Project