- All photographic prints are custom made to order, and include a 30-day "no questions asked" return policy.
- Print size refers to the photographic paper size, not to the exact image area.
Image sizes will be quoted upon request, and are typically 3/8 to 1/2 inch smaller than the paper size.
- 20x24 inch prints are available unmounted only,
and are signed and numbered on the back.
- Unless otherwise requested, 11x14 and 16x20 inch prints are mounted on archival 2-ply museum board, 16x20 and 20x24 inches, respectively,
and are signed and numbered on the museum board.
The final size of a matted, framed photograph is independent of the size of the 2-ply mounting board.
- Since mat and frame size and style is a matter of personal choice, the artist usually does not offer these services.
The artist's suggestions for matting and framing are provided here:
Suggested approach to matting and framing.